Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beginning Post Introduction 紹介 Whatever

Good day, reader! If you are reading this, it means that somehow you came across this page and were curious. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to visit! It's so terribly lonely here, you know. You will find collected here a series of short stories, vignettes, and serialized longer stories upon which you can let your eyes play and your mind feed. If you do read them, kindly let me know what you think of them by commenting or e-mailing me or hitting me up on AIM or something, as I am madly curious as to what people who read blogs like this want to see in stories.

I'm going to put up a great deal of stories today, all stuff I have written in the past. Following those, I will begin posting the new things I have yet to write as soon as they are properly written.

If you're more curious about me than my stories, you could probably check my livejournal. That's where I post all of the drama and crap that goes on if I have the energy to do so. That's listen in my profile under homepage, I think.

Thanks again for reading, everyone. Tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment