Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things That Actually Happened 001

This conversation happened today at Royal Host, which I thought was a fancy coffee place but ended up being significantly fancier and much less coffee-ish. It happened completely out of the blue, and I thought it was amusing enough to share with whomever is looking. I suppose from now on I might serialise similar things that actually happen to or near me that some people might find amusing (well, really, it will be things I find amusing and you guys will just deal with it).

I drew it on my neat new ipad 2 with the ArtStudio app, which is likely to be my full-time drawing method. Maybe look forward to more? I don't know.

Furthee, maybe this will get me at least passable at drawing?

2 comments:

  1. BWAAHHAHA!So... so many things I could say! So many... can't pick just one! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new IPad. Perhaps I would learn to draw with one. It would be proof of miracles. P.S. What happens when your wife stops handling the finances? (Speaking from experience. . .)

    ReplyDelete